Options Counseling is a statewide initiative supporting people and their choices of where to live and receive services. Options Counselors empower people to make informed decisions about their long term supports, and help people easily access public and private long term supports and services programs. They will meet with you wherever you are… in the hospital, rehabilitation or nursing facility, your own home, our office or any other community setting. Options counseling is also accessible by phone or email.
Options Counseling provides:
- Unbiased information about services and supports; including private pay options and/or state home care services.
- It’s a person centered approach that ensures the consumer’s personal goals and preferences are honored
- Counseling is provided in a timely and appropriate manner based on each individual’s situation
- Assists in identifying your next steps.
- Eligibility requirements: People of any age who have a disability, Individuals age 60 and older, Family members and Caregivers.
In Central Massachusetts, Options Counseling is an initiative of The Aging and Disability Resource Consortium (ADRC). Click here to visit our ADRC page.
Click links to view/download/print:
Options Counseling/ADRC Brochure
Options Counseling Fact Sheet
El programa de consejería de opciones
There is no fee for this service. To make a referral contact us at (508) 756-1545 or email email@example.com and Options Counselor will contact you within 3 business days.